Shhhhhhh, don't tell everyone but the Corrib Rugby Christmas Shop opens today :)
We are opening a week earlier this year so as to give Santy the best chance of having everything ready before the big day!
Don't miss this opportunity to kit your gang out in the colours of your local club, remove the stress of worrying about what to get those you love - for the next 6 days the best pressies that can be got are available on the Corrib Rugby website http://corribrfc.com/products.
The Corrib Rugby Christmas Shop is open from today Friday 15th through to Wednesday 20th October - go on, treat yourself"
Please read the Important info below:
- The club shop will run for 5 days. Ending midnight Wednesday.
- No orders will be accepted after Wednesday 20th October.
- Whilst we will make every effort to deliver your order before Christmas our Supplier, Rhino, have pointed out that they cannot provide a 100% guarantee. Rhino have confirmed that their factory will be able to manufacture and ship within the agreed time frames however they cannot account for delays at customs and with couriers around this time.
- Over 12's clothing attracts VAT and it is for this reason XLY (Extra Large Youth) appears in the Seniors' sections.
- All 1/4 Zips, Navy Polos, Corrib Jackets, Body Warmers, Windcheaters and Jerseys are supplied with Initials as default - please do not forget to include the initials of the person/child that will be wearing the item.
- Unfortunately the Website and App are unable to manage a basket of shopping and for this reason all items will have to be paid for individually, we apologize for this inconvenience, this is due to circumstances beyond our control and we hope you will bear with us.
- There will be no charge for transaction fees. The price you see on the product is the price you pay.
- Any purchased items that are faulty or do not match their description can be returned for exchange or refund. Items must be returned in saleable condition with the original packaging and all tags attached
The supplier Rhino is the same as last year so please judge your sizing from this. They have also given us the size chart below which might give a rough idea but its advised to work off the gear from last year.
Kids Top sizes:
- XSY - AGE 5/6
- SY - AGE 7/8
- MY - AGE 9/10
- LY - AGE 11/12
- XLY - AGE13/14
Kids Bottom sizes:
- XSY 20" - AGE 5/6
- SY 22"- AGE 7/8
- MY 24" - AGE 9/10
- LY 26"- AGE 11/12
- XLY 28" - AGE13/14
If you need further assistance please contact Stephen Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can message our Facebook or Instagram pages.
You will find all our products from the link below.